Posts for tag: invisalign
Invisalign is a powerful orthodontic tool which can straighten your teeth without the need for metal brackets or wires. Understanding the benefits of Invisalign can help you ensure that you make the best orthodontic decision for you. Find out more about Invisalign and the top 5 benefits of this treatment with Dr. Tariq Riyal at Miswak Dentistry in Chicago, IL, in the Ukrainian Village area.
The 5 Benefits of Invisalign
- Invisalign is virtually invisible. Invisalign’s plastic aligner trays allow you to straighten your smile without compromising your appearance. They are virtually invisible to those around you.
- Invisalign is removable. Invisalign aligner trays simply pop out of your mouth to eat or care for your teeth and are replaced afterward. This simple design allows you to clean your teeth without any special flossers or other dental equipment and eat the foods you want without second-guessing your decision.
- Invisalign is easy to care for. Caring for Invisalign is as easy as caring for your teeth before braces. While the treatment does require a committed at-home oral care routine, that routine, recommended by the American Dental Association, suggests that you simply brush twice daily and floss at least once. You will see your Chicago dentist every six weeks or so for routine check-ups.
- Invisalign lets you eat the foods you love. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign does not require you to avoid certain foods which could damage the metal wires or brackets. Instead, you simply remove the aligner trays before eating and replace them when you finish.
- Invisalign shows you your results before you even begin your treatment. Before creating your aligner trays, Invisalign’s dental laboratory uses a 3D model of your mouth to create a video showing the route on which your teeth will move during your treatment, including their final, permanent positions.
For more information on Invisalign, please contact Dr. Riyal at Miswak Dentistry in Chicago, IL, in the Ukrainian Village area. Call (773) 661-0330 to schedule your appointment today!
Have you heard of Invisalign clear aligners from Ukranian Village dentist, Dr. Tariq Riyal in Chicago, IL? Using ingenious invisible braces which resemble teeth whitening trays, Dr. Riyal improves the alignment of crooked teeth so your smile is more appealing and healthier, too. Learn all you can about these clear braces and then decide if you'd like to try them. Millions of older teenagers and adults across the world have used Invisalign successfully.
The benefits of Invisalign
Many patients seek treatment with Invisalign in Ukranian Village, located in Chicago, because they dread the idea of metal or ceramic braces with their obvious appearance, dietary restrictions and time-consuming hygiene requirements. Then, as they learn about the system, they are even more convinced that Invisalign is a wonderful alternative to conventional orthodontics.
What are the benefits of Invisalign? Dr. Riyal says that Invisalign helps people with mild to moderate smile alignment issues such as:
- Under bite
- Cross bite
- Open bite
- Tooth rotation and tipping
- Need for orthodontic retreatment (teeth have shifted back to their original positions after braces were removed)
In other words, the aligners are truly versatile and appropriate for a variety of problems, leaving only the very complex to traditional bonded-on metal braces.
Additionally, Invisalign treatment is usually shorter--taking an average of one year as opposed to two to two and a half years with traditional braces. The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry says patients feel much more comfortable as they can remove their appliances to brush, floss and eat, and progress checks are quick and easy. Dr. Riyal sees his Invisalign patients every four to six weeks to ensure treatment is on track, and he delivers the next aligner pairs in the care plan.
Patients also enjoy that they can remove their aligners for important occasions such as job interviews, graduations, and weddings although the appearance of the aligners is exceptionally discreet. The soft tissues of the mouth experience little to no discomfort as well, and wearers can eat whatever healthy foods they like without restriction.
Are you a candidate for Invisalign in Ukranian Village?
Through careful oral examination, X-rays, photos and three-dimensional imaging, Dr. Riyal can tell if Invisalign would benefit your particular situation. He stipulates that you wear the aligners for 20 to 22 hours daily and remove them to eat. Also, good at-home and in-office hygiene is a must.
After treatment, Dr. Rival will advise wearing a retainer to keep your smile well-aligned.
Please call Miswak Dentistry today in Ukranian Village in Chicago, IL, for your Invisalign consultation. If you are an adult or teen with healthy teeth and gums, you likely qualify for today's easiest and most effective orthodontic care. Call (773) 661-0330.
Invisalign is a revolutionary way to straighten gaps, spaces and poor alignment in your smile. It has a few advantages over standard metal braces, which is why many adult patients request this orthodontic treatment. Here are a few things that your Ukrainian Village dentist can tell you about Invisalign that will help you decide if it's the right solution for you.
Whether It's Right for You
The best candidates for Invisalign have relatively minor orthodontic problems, like small gaps, an underbite or overbite and slight crowding. Your dentist will make a model of your teeth to determine how your smile will look after the treatment is complete.
How Long the Treatment Will Take
Every patient is different, but most Invisalign treatment periods last between six months to a year. This is a stark contrast to the time it takes to get results with metal braces (sometimes up to three years). Your dentist will give you a more accurate estimate of when you'll have your new smile.
How Often You'll Need New Trays
Throughout your Invisalign treatment period, you'll be asked to come to your Ukrainian Village dentist regularly for new trays and a checkup. Expect to receive a new aligner tray about every six weeks. At your final visit, you'll receive a tray that will be used as your retainer to wear when you're sleeping.
How to Assure the Best Results
Another thing your dentist can tell you about Invisalign is how to care for your smile to ensure the best orthodontic results. You can remove your aligner tray while eating, during a meeting or to clean it, but it should be on for 20-22 hours per day. You must also clean and rinse your trays regularly to keep it clear of food and bacteria.
Start Your Invisalign Treatment
In just a couple of short appointments with your Ukrainian Village dentist, you will be well on your way to a straighter smile with Invisalign. Call Miswak Dentistry at (773) 661-0330 today to get things started.
The many benefits of Invisalign orthodontic treatment
You want a new, straight smile, but you don’t want to put up with uncomfortable metal brackets and wires. You don’t want to wear braces for years. You want to live your life! Now, thanks to Invisalign, you can experience a virtually invisible, fast, and ultra-comfortable orthodontic treatment. Dr. Tariq Riyal of Miswak Dentistry at Ukrainian Village, in Chicago, Illinois wants to help you discover the many benefits of Invisalign orthodontic treatment.
Dr. Riyal wants you to know Invisalign is the modern way to straighten your teeth. Besides cosmetic beauty and a natural look, Invisalign has many other benefits when compared with conventional orthodontic treatments. According to the makers of Invisalign, you can count on:
- Enhanced comfort, because Invisalign trays are smooth plastic, not metal
- Enhanced confidence, because Invisalign is virtually invisible to others
- Improved satisfaction, because you can eat foods you love without worry
- Improved convenience, because you can remove the appliance when you want
- Improved oral health, because you can brush and floss normally
Dr. Riyal will create your first set of Invisalign appliances, called aligners. You wear them for two weeks and then change to another set. Every two weeks you change aligners, and with each new set, your teeth are moving into correct position, gradually and comfortably. The entire Invisalign process takes between 9 and 15 months. That’s it! No more uncomfortable metal parts or braces you have to wear for years.
Invisalign corrects major functional and cosmetic issues, just like conventional orthodontic treatments do. Invisalign is a great choice to correct gaps between your teeth, tooth overlap, and crowding. Dr. Riyal wants you to know it can also correct poor bite alignment and conditions like open bite, crossbite, underbite, and overbite.
Now you can get the smile you want without sacrificing your life to orthodontic treatment. It’s time to call Dr. Tariq Riyal of Miswak Dentistry at Ukrainian Village, in Chicago, Illinois. Get started on your new smile with Invisalign and call today!