Posts for tag: invisalign
If you are looking to straighten your teeth without the embarrassment of wearing traditional metal braces, then Invisalign in Ukrainian Village, Chicago, IL might be the best option. Dr. Tariq Riyal and Dr. Thomas Kaminski of Miswak Dentistry are ready to answer your questions about why more people choose clear aligners over metal braces. Here are some of the most common reasons:
No Restrictions on What You Eat
In most cases, you can continue to eat whatever you like when you choose clear aligners. When you wear metal braces, you have to pay special attention to what you eat. Certain foods can bend or break the wires. And, you don't need to worry about food getting caught in your braces when you choose Invisalign in Ukrainian Village, Chicago, IL.
Clear aligners aren't nearly as noticeable as metal braces. In fact, they're virtually invisible. Since the aligners are made from clear plastic, people won't notice them when you smile. If you don't want others to know you're undergoing treatment to straighten your smile, Invisalign gives you that privacy.
No Permanent Teeth Discoloration
Many people experience teeth discoloration after their dentists remove metal braces – especially where the doctors placed the metal brackets. With clear aligners, there is no need to worry about permanent discoloration after you're finished with your treatment. Since you can remove the aligners during treatment, you can continue with a normal brushing and flossing routine.
One of the biggest disadvantages of metal braces is visiting your dentist multiple times to get the wires tightened. When you choose Invisalign, Dr. Riyal or Dr. Kaminski will give you multiple sets of aligners during the course of your treatment. Although the doctors will want to check on your progress, you won't need to see them as often if you're wearing metal braces.
If you want to see the benefits of a straighter smile faster than you would with metal braces, then schedule an appointment or call Miswak Dentistry at (773) 661-0330 today. Dr. Riyal or Dr. Kaminski and the team are ready to answer your questions about Invisalign in Ukrainian Village, Chicago, IL.
You’ve got numerous options when it comes to straightening your smile, each with its own set of benefits. Dr. Tariq Riyal and Dr. Thomas Kaminski at Miswak Dentistry in the Ukrainian Village in Chicago, IL, can help you determine if Invisalign is the right treatment for you and will explain how Invisalign can benefit your smile.
Five Benefits of Invisalign
- Invisalign is Low Effort. With Invisalign from your dentist in the Ukrainian Village in Chicago, IL, you’ll wear your aligners for at least twenty hours a day, and that’s all you really have to do! You’ll be straightening your teeth in your sleep, and only taking your aligners off to brush, floss, eat, and drink.
- Invisalign is Nearly Invisible. Because Invisalign consists of different clear aligners that you’ll switch out as your treatment progresses, it’s almost completely invisible and no one will even notice that you’re straightening your teeth at all.
- There’s a Short Treatment Time. Depending on the severity of your case, Invisalign can last anywhere from nine to fifteen months, and you’ll be done! You’ll switch to a new aligner every few weeks and you’ll have to visit your dentist a few times to ensure that treatment is progressing as planned, but you’ll have the smile you’ve always dreamed of in no time.
- You Can Have the Smile You’ve Always Wanted! It’s never too late for orthodontic treatment and Invisalign can help you feel more comfortable showing off your smile in photos again!
- You Can Improve Your Oral Health. Orthodontic treatment doesn’t just help give you the aesthetically pleasing smile you want but can also help keep your smile strong and free of built-up plaque and tartar. It’s hard to clean your teeth when they’re overlapped and crooked, and when you straighten your teeth with Invisalign, it will be much easier to clean your smile, keeping it healthy and bright!
Contact Your Dentists Today!
Don’t wait to give yourself the straight smile you deserve! Contact Dr. Riyal and Dr. Kaminski at Miswak Dentistry in Ukrainian Village in Chicago, IL, today at (773) 661-0330 to find out if you’re a good candidate for Invisalign!
Invisalign is a powerful orthodontic tool which can straighten your teeth without the need for metal brackets or wires. Understanding the benefits of Invisalign can help you ensure that you make the best orthodontic decision for you. Find out more about Invisalign and the top 5 benefits of this treatment with Dr. Tariq Riyal at Miswak Dentistry in Chicago, IL, in the Ukrainian Village area.
The 5 Benefits of Invisalign
- Invisalign is virtually invisible. Invisalign’s plastic aligner trays allow you to straighten your smile without compromising your appearance. They are virtually invisible to those around you.
- Invisalign is removable. Invisalign aligner trays simply pop out of your mouth to eat or care for your teeth and are replaced afterward. This simple design allows you to clean your teeth without any special flossers or other dental equipment and eat the foods you want without second-guessing your decision.
- Invisalign is easy to care for. Caring for Invisalign is as easy as caring for your teeth before braces. While the treatment does require a committed at-home oral care routine, that routine, recommended by the American Dental Association, suggests that you simply brush twice daily and floss at least once. You will see your Chicago dentist every six weeks or so for routine check-ups.
- Invisalign lets you eat the foods you love. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign does not require you to avoid certain foods which could damage the metal wires or brackets. Instead, you simply remove the aligner trays before eating and replace them when you finish.
- Invisalign shows you your results before you even begin your treatment. Before creating your aligner trays, Invisalign’s dental laboratory uses a 3D model of your mouth to create a video showing the route on which your teeth will move during your treatment, including their final, permanent positions.
For more information on Invisalign, please contact Dr. Riyal at Miswak Dentistry in Chicago, IL, in the Ukrainian Village area. Call (773) 661-0330 to schedule your appointment today!
Have you heard of Invisalign clear aligners from Ukranian Village dentist, Dr. Tariq Riyal in Chicago, IL? Using ingenious invisible braces which resemble teeth whitening trays, Dr. Riyal improves the alignment of crooked teeth so your smile is more appealing and healthier, too. Learn all you can about these clear braces and then decide if you'd like to try them. Millions of older teenagers and adults across the world have used Invisalign successfully.
The benefits of Invisalign
Many patients seek treatment with Invisalign in Ukranian Village, located in Chicago, because they dread the idea of metal or ceramic braces with their obvious appearance, dietary restrictions and time-consuming hygiene requirements. Then, as they learn about the system, they are even more convinced that Invisalign is a wonderful alternative to conventional orthodontics.
What are the benefits of Invisalign? Dr. Riyal says that Invisalign helps people with mild to moderate smile alignment issues such as:
- Under bite
- Cross bite
- Open bite
- Tooth rotation and tipping
- Need for orthodontic retreatment (teeth have shifted back to their original positions after braces were removed)
In other words, the aligners are truly versatile and appropriate for a variety of problems, leaving only the very complex to traditional bonded-on metal braces.
Additionally, Invisalign treatment is usually shorter--taking an average of one year as opposed to two to two and a half years with traditional braces. The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry says patients feel much more comfortable as they can remove their appliances to brush, floss and eat, and progress checks are quick and easy. Dr. Riyal sees his Invisalign patients every four to six weeks to ensure treatment is on track, and he delivers the next aligner pairs in the care plan.
Patients also enjoy that they can remove their aligners for important occasions such as job interviews, graduations, and weddings although the appearance of the aligners is exceptionally discreet. The soft tissues of the mouth experience little to no discomfort as well, and wearers can eat whatever healthy foods they like without restriction.
Are you a candidate for Invisalign in Ukranian Village?
Through careful oral examination, X-rays, photos and three-dimensional imaging, Dr. Riyal can tell if Invisalign would benefit your particular situation. He stipulates that you wear the aligners for 20 to 22 hours daily and remove them to eat. Also, good at-home and in-office hygiene is a must.
After treatment, Dr. Rival will advise wearing a retainer to keep your smile well-aligned.
Please call Miswak Dentistry today in Ukranian Village in Chicago, IL, for your Invisalign consultation. If you are an adult or teen with healthy teeth and gums, you likely qualify for today's easiest and most effective orthodontic care. Call (773) 661-0330.
Invisalign is a revolutionary way to straighten gaps, spaces and poor alignment in your smile. It has a few advantages over standard metal braces, which is why many adult patients request this orthodontic treatment. Here are a few things that your Ukrainian Village dentist can tell you about Invisalign that will help you decide if it's the right solution for you.
Whether It's Right for You
The best candidates for Invisalign have relatively minor orthodontic problems, like small gaps, an underbite or overbite and slight crowding. Your dentist will make a model of your teeth to determine how your smile will look after the treatment is complete.
How Long the Treatment Will Take
Every patient is different, but most Invisalign treatment periods last between six months to a year. This is a stark contrast to the time it takes to get results with metal braces (sometimes up to three years). Your dentist will give you a more accurate estimate of when you'll have your new smile.
How Often You'll Need New Trays
Throughout your Invisalign treatment period, you'll be asked to come to your Ukrainian Village dentist regularly for new trays and a checkup. Expect to receive a new aligner tray about every six weeks. At your final visit, you'll receive a tray that will be used as your retainer to wear when you're sleeping.
How to Assure the Best Results
Another thing your dentist can tell you about Invisalign is how to care for your smile to ensure the best orthodontic results. You can remove your aligner tray while eating, during a meeting or to clean it, but it should be on for 20-22 hours per day. You must also clean and rinse your trays regularly to keep it clear of food and bacteria.
Start Your Invisalign Treatment
In just a couple of short appointments with your Ukrainian Village dentist, you will be well on your way to a straighter smile with Invisalign. Call Miswak Dentistry at (773) 661-0330 today to get things started.