Posts for tag: restorative dentistry
The demand for dental implants continues to grow among American dental patients. Recent estimates by the American Academy of Implant Dentistry show that the number of implants being placed is increasing by half a million per year. Consider these five ways that implant dentistry could help you, and why you should talk to a dentist at Miswak Dentistry in Chicago, IL, in the Ukrainian Village area about this tooth replacement solution.
1. Dental Implants Are Good for Your Oral Health
- The presence of an implant helps ensure that your bone tissue stays useful and viable.
- Your other teeth are no longer at risk of shifting out of position, which would cause expensive orthodontic issues.
2. Dental Implants Feel More Secure
- Unlike dentures which may come loose, dental implants are very firmly rooted.
- An implant doesn’t put any stress on adjacent teeth—it actually gives them added strength.
3. Implant Restorations Look Beautiful
- Modern dental crown restorations are made of porcelain and have a shiny, smooth, white exterior.
- You get a natural-looking, stain-resistant restoration.
4. No One Will Detect That You Have an Implant
- Only you and your Ukrainian Village, Chicago dentist will know that you have an implant.
- There’s no visible evidence that you have had this procedure.
5. No Need for Replacement in the Future
- After your implant device is placed, there’s no need to have it replaced in the future as long as you establish and maintain good oral hygiene habits.
- The only part of the implant that may require replacement is the crown, in about seven to 10 years.
- A one-time investment in your smile with long-term benefits.
Schedule a Dental Implant Consultation
Don’t wait too long to see a dentist about dental implants—the sooner after tooth loss or extraction, the better the chance that you’ll be an ideal candidate. Call (773) 661-0330 today for an appointment with Dr. Tariq Riyal at his Chicago, IL, office in the Ukrainian Village.
Find out how this amazing restoration may be the best option for replacing your missing teeth.
Are you missing one or more permanent teeth? Are you tired of having gaps in your smile? Are you finally ready to get your full smile back? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Our Ukrainian Village, Chicago dentist Dr. Riyal specializes in treating tooth loss and giving you a restoration that looks and feels as natural as possible. Of course, nothing seems to offer the same benefits that dental implants can.
Here are just some reasons why so many people are getting dental implants in Ukranian Village in Chicago, IL:
The Next Best Thing to Real Teeth
If you want to get a restoration that will function just like natural teeth then look no further than implants. This small metal post actually takes the place of your tooth roots and fuses together naturally with the jawbone. No other tooth replacement option will be as durable or reliable.
A Restoration That Lasts a Lifetime
Since implants are made of titanium, there is no material that will be more resilient. Plus, once the implant has fused together with the jawbone it becomes a permanent restoration. Dentures or bridges will need to be replaced every few years throughout your life but an implant can last you a lifetime if you maintain good oral hygiene.
Whether you just want to be able to bite into that juicy steak without feeling self-conscious or worried that your teeth can’t take it or you just want to be able to speak more confidently, having a full smile back (thanks to dental implants) can restore speech and make chewing easier. Dentures can often shift around in your mouth and make eating difficult but implants stay in place so you can trust in your smile every time.
Improve Your Confidence
Having gaps in your smile can truly put a damper on your appearance and make you feel self-conscious, but regaining your full smile with a little help from dental implants can renew your confidence and boost your self-esteem. You’ll find yourself smiling more. You may even find yourself enjoying more social events and gatherings. You’ll find that your quality of life has even improved! What more could you want?
Do you think you could be the ideal candidate for implants? Then let’s find out. Call Miswak Dentistry in Ukranian Village in Chicago, IL today to schedule your consultation.