You’ve got numerous options when it comes to straightening your smile, each with its own set of benefits. Dr. Tariq Riyal and Dr. Thomas Kaminski at Miswak Dentistry in the Ukrainian Village in Chicago, IL, can help you determine if Invisalign is the right treatment for you and will explain how Invisalign can benefit your smile.
Five Benefits of Invisalign
- Invisalign is Low Effort. With Invisalign from your dentist in the Ukrainian Village in Chicago, IL, you’ll wear your aligners for at least twenty hours a day, and that’s all you really have to do! You’ll be straightening your teeth in your sleep, and only taking your aligners off to brush, floss, eat, and drink.
- Invisalign is Nearly Invisible. Because Invisalign consists of different clear aligners that you’ll switch out as your treatment progresses, it’s almost completely invisible and no one will even notice that you’re straightening your teeth at all.
- There’s a Short Treatment Time. Depending on the severity of your case, Invisalign can last anywhere from nine to fifteen months, and you’ll be done! You’ll switch to a new aligner every few weeks and you’ll have to visit your dentist a few times to ensure that treatment is progressing as planned, but you’ll have the smile you’ve always dreamed of in no time.
- You Can Have the Smile You’ve Always Wanted! It’s never too late for orthodontic treatment and Invisalign can help you feel more comfortable showing off your smile in photos again!
- You Can Improve Your Oral Health. Orthodontic treatment doesn’t just help give you the aesthetically pleasing smile you want but can also help keep your smile strong and free of built-up plaque and tartar. It’s hard to clean your teeth when they’re overlapped and crooked, and when you straighten your teeth with Invisalign, it will be much easier to clean your smile, keeping it healthy and bright!
Contact Your Dentists Today!
Don’t wait to give yourself the straight smile you deserve! Contact Dr. Riyal and Dr. Kaminski at Miswak Dentistry in Ukrainian Village in Chicago, IL, today at (773) 661-0330 to find out if you’re a good candidate for Invisalign!